GLW/1,000 x $1.20
GLW/1,000 x $1.50
GLW/1,000 x $2.00
Vector manages the billing and payments for the Landing Fee Program (or “Program”) on behalf of the Laredo International Airport. The Landing Fee Program assesses a fee based upon an aircraft’s arrival. The fee is not an arrival related fee. Vector’s system and technologies are able to provide the exact data for the Program. To view the Airport’s authorization for Vector to bill on the Airport’s behalf, please go to our official Authorization to Bill letter which can be found here AUTHORIZATION TO BILL LETTER.
Payments & Account Management:
Self-Service Portal: Vector’s self-service web portal (https://payment.planepass.com) allows operators to
1) Make credit card payments
2) Update account information including email and postal mail addresses
3) View most of Vector’s airports’ fee structures, Authorization to Bill letters, and W9s
4) Enroll in electronic invoicing
5) View account history
6) View and download invoices to csv files for use in MS Excel
*To log into the portal, please use the operator ID and invoice number shown on the invoice.
· Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted. There is a service provider processing fee of 3% of the total amount paid. This surcharge fee goes directly to the 3rd party credit card processor, not to Vector. This surcharge does not exceed the amount charged to Vector by the credit card processor.
· Vector does not keep credit card information on file and does not accept credit card information via email or fax.
· While credit card surcharges charged by “merchants”, “retailers”, or “sellers” are not allowed in some states, they are allowed when government and public entities charge them for the collection of taxes or fees (i.e., landing fees). Vector is not a “merchant”, “retailer”, or “seller” but an “agent” of the government entities (i.e., cities, towns, public authorities, et al) that operate the airports for which Vector collects landing fees and other aircraft operating fees. As such, the prohibition on charging credit card surcharges does not apply to the transaction.
· Checks can be mailed to the remittance address shown in the upper left corner of the Vector invoice and MUST include the Invoice Number or Operator ID. Since Vector handles the billing for multiple airports, please make sure your payment is mailed to the airport payment address shown on the invoice. Vector’s online payment portal allows you to login and view any invoice issued by Vector.
· EFT/Wire Payments – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get banking details. Remittance information should also be sent to this email address.
Contact Vector: For payment or billing inquiries, Vector can be reached at 888-588-0028 (X700 or Option 1) or by email at email@example.com Their office hours are Monday through Friday 9 am to 5pm EST with most federal holidays observed as well as Christmas Eve and the Friday after Thanksgiving.
Authorization to Bill: To view Vector’s Authorization to Bill letter from KLRD, please visit this page on our website: AUTHORIZATION TO BILL LETTER
Landing fees will be charged to all aircraft operating at Laredo International Airport. Landing fees will be assessed at the time of arrival using the aircraft’s FAA certified MLW and billed by Vector Airport Systems at the following rates:
Aircraft will be charged landing fees as follows:
· Signatory: $1.20 per 1,000 lbs.
· Non-Signatory, Tenant: $1.50 per 1,000 lbs.
· Non-Signatory, Non-Tenant; General Aviation: $2.00 per 1,000 lbs.
Ordinance No. 2012-O-136
Download the PDF document.
|Aircraft CertifiedGross Landing Weight (Pounds)||Signatory Fee Schedule-User Fee per InternationalArrival and per International Departure||Non-Signatory FeeSchedule-User-Fee perInternational Arrivaland per International Departure|
|Up to 30,000||$10.00||$30.00|
|30,001 to 120,000||$25.00||$75.00|
|120,001 to 255,000||$50.00||$150.00|
|255,000 and up||$75.00||$225.00|
Exempt from paying the FIS User Fee are:
- Non-Commercial/Non-Revenue aircraft based at the Laredo International Airport.
- International arriving (Non-Commercial/Non-Revenue) aircraft clearing U.S. Customs (ONLY) and who purchase aviation fuel at the Laredo International Airport and provided aircraft operator immediately (on the spot) provides proof of fuel purchase.